Meander Open House & Property Tour
The new owners and chefs/innkeepers of the Inn at Meander Planation invite our neighbors to join us for an open house and property tour of our 80-acre historical plantation, luxury guest rooms, and Elim Restaurant.
We invite you to join us at Meander to feel one with nature as you experience spring blooming all around you with budding flowers of bright whites, yellows, pinks, and so many other colors. Experience tranquility as you walk through our boxwood gardens and trails underneath greening trees along the Robinson River.
At the Open House, guests will be provided the opportunity to:
- Tour the 250-year old historic property that has hosted Col Joshua Fry, George Washington, and Thomas Jefferson;
- Stroll through our gardens, with Virginia’s Blue Ridge Mountains as your backdrop;
- Hike over 3-miles of trails along the Robinson River, through our agriculture fields and visit our historic family cemetery;
- Tour some of the guest rooms to see our award-winning luxury accommodations;
- Meet the new chefs/innkeepers and enjoy complementary hors d’oeuvres;
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of Virginia Wine; and
- Meet two of the new owners, Chris & Christina Seek.
The open house is free to the public and coincides with the Virginia Historic Garden Week where historic houses open up their spaces to the public to celebrate springtime flowers, colors, and brightness. Sponsored by the Garden Club of Virginia, the week helps fund the restoration and preservation of over forty of Virginia’s historic public gardens and landscapes, a research fellowship program, and a Garden Club of Virginia Centennial project with Virginia State Parks.RSVP for the Free Event
Date: Sunday, April 22
Hours: 2:00pm – 6:00pm
RSVP: Free Event